Little Phil Coulson watching his first Captain America movie in theaters.
He’s vintage >;3
5 Things They Don’t Teach you in Highschool:
1) You’re going to leave the house at 2AM, 16 with nothing in your pockets but 50 bucks and a bus ticket. It won’t feel real. You’re going to think you’re leaving, but you aren’t going anywhere.
2) Swallow your fucking pride and go back inside. Lock your bedroom door, put your hands over your ears, bring your knees to your chest and when you’re ready, let your walls disintegrate and the sadness flood in, because baby I promise you, you’ll feel better if you just let yourself drown. Even if it’s the third goddamn time that week.
3) He’s going to taste like Newports, Trident spearmint and desperation. You’re going to taste like Lime-a-Rita’s and anxiety. You will tell yourself you need this. But you don’t. I promise you. You don’t. You don’t.
4) You’re going to have girlfriends who fall for boys who treat them like absolute shit. Do not learn from them. If a boy calls you a bitch, spit in his face and leave.
5) Do it even if it’s the hardest thing you’ve ever had to do. Even if you’re still convinced that he was hiding galaxies beneath his skin. Because baby I promise you, he was the always dark night sky and you were always the full moon. No question bout’ it.
Dragons are amongst the most powerful creatures known to man. Capable of shrinking to the size of a silk worm, and expanding to sizes large enough to fill the spaces between heaven and Earth, dragons represent goodness and blessings. Wear one of these powerful creatures around your ear. Glows bright blue when worn in the dark. Sold on Etsy.
I WANT IT
shiganshina kids & snapchat
Why do we not discuss clouds more?
I mean look at that. That’s water.
LIKE WHAT THE FUCK, WHY DO WE EVER STOP TALKING ABOUT THIS
WHAT IS THIS
HOW IS THIS EVEN
AND NOW THE FLYING WATER IS EATING A MOUNTAIN
GOD DAMN, WHAT
This is my favorite post on Tumblr.
The whole film took me altogether about 5 grueling months (usually 10-12hours a day) to do. I often felt my butt was going to grow into the chair I usually sat at.
Please note that this was simply my way of doing my film to achieve the soft-shaded style I wanted; there are many other ways of doing this and some are a lot faster with different results~! :)
- My film on DeviantArt | My film on Vimeo
- My film gifs on Tumblr
- You can see my storyboard animatic here (although the original had music, but like I mentioned, my placeholder music was by Joe Hisaishi, you know, Miyazaki’s composer, so it’s not really legal to upload it).
This tut differs a bit from my dA version, because tumblr lets me put the combination of gifs and jpegs :D.
Here’s a book that will really help you start animating:
here’s some books that are good for composition, storytelling and colours:
- Dream Worlds: Production Design for Animation
- The Art of Pixar: The Complete Color Scripts and Select Art from 25 Years of Animation
- Prepare to Board! Creating Story and Characters for Animated Features and Shorts
I hope these helped
I ask that no one removes the credit or source for this tutorial/guide please. thanks :)
And this is a keeper! No doubt about that! :)
I’m just gonna put this one on standby
for when I start my senior film!
Hold me i might faint from amazement
ommmmmmmmmmmmg Annie Wu is my art goddess.
whoa whoa whoa hold up guys. a strong, independant, witty, not over sexualized, WoC superhero????
can we say HELL FUCKIN YEH!!!!
This post is making the rounds again for some reason (not complaining). I see new comments akin to “Whoa, is this real?” and “I need this when it comes out!”
Excellent news: It’s a real thing and you can read it! Now! With your eyes! And it’s great! (Can I say that?) All three parts are available digitally, and you might also be able to find it collected in print under BATMAN BEYOND UNLIMITED #18 (from July 2013). As far as I know, the character will be showing up at some point in the current Batman Beyond 2.0 run, so keep an eye on that and ask DC for more if you like Nissa.
AND WHY WOULDN’T YOU? Look at her with her smirky Bat-smirk and Jennifer Connelly eyebrows. Really now.
Here’s another way to read the arc as of today: These issues are collected in the newest Batman Beyond trade paperback. Also, hey, I love you.